Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dark Fantasy: Twisted Fiction, Sick Addiction


Okay, so I'm listening to it right now because I use music as an away message on skype so no one will call me. It starts off with Onika Miraj murdering the British accent like it's nobody's business. She's talking about the original Cinderella fairytale:
You might think you've peeped the scene 
you haven't 
The real ones far to mean 
The watered down one 
The one you know 
Was made up centuries ago 
It made it sound all wack and corny 
Yes, it's awful, blasted boring 
Twisted fiction 
Sick addiction 
Well gather round children 
Zip it listen!
Then Teyana Taylor belts out some random notes asking me if I can get much higher while I sit here confused, as I am not high at all. I'm lying in bed with a macbook on my chest. Kanye finally comes in, no idea what he's talking about so I keep starting the song over. His hot rhymes this verse? Chicago, Murcielago, blow, hablo, diablo, bravado, model, Serrato...BREAK while Amber Rose yells at me for not having any Yeezy when I clearly do since I'm listening to this song in my itunes...back to know, flow, Philo, and hollow. Then Teyana Taylor comes back asking my that damn question again. Sidenote, do you follow her on Twitter? She got upset last night because her boyfriend broke up with her, she says because she's a virgin. It's not because she's a virgin, it's because she wasn't trying to lose her car anytime soon. Put them big titties away if you're not gonna let him suck him. It's that easy.  Anyway, back to the song Master West starts going on about something again... one line I caught just now was"at the mall there was a séance; just kids no parents. He somehow makes that rhyme and it is fine, we don't question it because he is probably one of the greatest Poet Laureates of my lifetime. Anyway he starts singing without the autotune and my soul dies a little but I hear how adorable he sounds and it gives me life! CAN WE GET MUCH HIGHER!? It's a rather short song being the first one on the track, however I put it on my Xbox 360 and let me just say it sounds awesome in the background of first person shooter games. I basked in the ambiance. As the first song it works because I got through the whole thing [I have ADD] and I even let it go on to track two which I suppose I shall review next(read: don't hold your breath), it is called Gorgeous although I don't remember it being about anything gorgeous. On a scale of 1 to Beatles, this song on the album is definitely an 8 just because I didn't like being yelled at and Onika's British is as good as Gigli.

The one I own has a ballerina on the cover. Wikipedia says there's a few covers...

No comments:

Post a Comment