Sunday, July 31, 2011

Venti Dos: Cereal Edition

I'm listening to Pink Floyd's "Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast"
because I'm better than you
and I've decided to list my top twenty-two cereals. I guess you can listen to the song as well, while you read the list. Imagine me judging you depending on which is finished first.



22. Reese's Puffs

21. Kix

20. Frosted Flakes

19. Crispix

18. Cap N Crunch

17. Peanut Butter Cap N Crunch

16. Apple Jacks

15. Cheerios

14. Honeynut Cheerios

13. Honey Bunches of Oats

12. Frosted Mini Wheats

11. Corn Pops

10. Cap N Crunch Crunch Berries

9. Corn Flakes

8. Raisin Bran

7. Cocoa Puffs

6. Lucky Charms

5. Trix[I usually eat these while watching Inglorious Basterds... no idea why.]

4. Golden Grahams

3.Fruit Loops

2. Rice Krispies

1. Rice Krispies Treats Cereal: This is bar far the greatest fucking cereal on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment