Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mad Men: Oh Peggy

So I found this show called Mad Men on Netflix...hesitant at first, I'm on Season 1: Episode 13. Honey, Peggy went to the doctor because she was feeling sick. Why did this hussy go into labor!? Honey! This was right after her promotion from secretary to junior copywriter and this show is set in 1960 so this was very big for her. She didn't even know she was pregnant. I was sitting here for 13 episodes wondering why in the hell she was so fat all of a sudden...I figured the actress was going through something in real life. That's just the tip of the iceberg: The baby's father is married...she just spread her legs on his couch in the office because, well...she's young and didn't know any better AND they hate each other now...it's all just a hot mess... I just wanted to share with you all out there. I will be watching this for a few days I suppose; there are four seasons on Netflix.

Now if you know me, you know one thing I love besides Krispy Kreme is Anglo-Coonery yeah I said it

So far, this has been the only thing on the show to get me snapping my fingers and filling my glass...everyone else's infidelity, coonery, etc. was predictable.

If you're wondering...she had a boy...and didn't even want to hold him. I am now a devout fan of this show.

-RB

No comments:

Post a Comment